AshenWren Ceramics Yarn Bowl
AshenWren Ceramics is the work of Ashley Tennent, a young potter from Clifton, Virginia. She works with mid-fire stoneware and porcelain to create pieces which are elegantly functional. The glazes are lead-free, so they're safe for use with food, and the pottery can go in both the microwave and dishwasher.
- Handcrafted ceramic pottery by Virginia maker Ashley Tennent
- Feed yarn through the gentle spiral or one of the various holes
- 5.5 x 3 inches (DxH); made in the USA of white stoneware with lead-free glaze
- Individually handcrafted, so minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Also available with elegantly slip trailed designs on the side
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.