All Across Africa Handwoven 8-inch Vase Utensil Holder Basket, Baby Blue/Navy
Craftswomen in Rwanda use timeless artisan techniques to weave dyed sisal fibers and sweet grass to create one-of-a-kind pieces rich in African heritage. Their work gives them the dignity of providing electricity, clothes, food, and health insurance for their families. All Across Africa, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, has curated the work of these talented women, giving you the opportunity to create a stunning collection of diverse weave patterns held together by their beautiful designer colorways. The collection includes baskets, trivets, vases, and other home accessories.
- Cylindrical basket, intricately woven by master Rwandan craftswomen
- Tightly woven, sturdy construction made of grass and dyed sisal
- Available in an array of patterns and color schemes
- Ideal for dried flowers throughout the home or as a utensil crock in the kitchen
- Approximately 4.5" x 8" (DxH); may vary somewhat from photo
We Also Recommend