321 Pottery Canoe Relish Dish, Turquoise Pearl
This unique canoe shaped dish will find a place in virtually any room in your home. For the kitchen, it's ideal for olives, pickles and butter. In the bath, fill it with decorative soaps or put it on a dresser to hold jewelry, keys, spare change, etc.
321 Pottery is the work of lawyer turned potter Matt Powelson. As an attorney, Matt's specialty is trademark and copyright law, but in his Georgia studio, his focus is functional production pottery inspired by a mix of western landscapes, modern architecture, and industrial design. He makes his own lead-free glazes, and all work is safe for the microwave and dishwasher as well as the oven as long as you preheat the piece starting in a cool oven. Due to handcrafting and the dynamic nature of high-fired glazes, variations and minor imperfections should be expected.
- Canoe shaped dish provides a wealth of serving possibilities
- Handcrafted by Georgia-based potter Matt Powelson; custom made lead-free glaze
- Ideal for butter, pickles, olives, even sushi
- Also makes a unique valet tray for jewelry, keys, etc.
- Approximately 10.5" x 3.2" x 1.8" (LxWxH); microwave and dishwasher safe
We Also Recommend