Clay Path Studio Wine Sipper Tumbler, Marbleized Brown
- 3 different clays are used to create creamy ribbons of color; finished with a clear glaze
- Each is unique, so yours will resemble but not exactly match the samples in the photos
- Approximately 3.5 x 3.5 inches (DxH), holds about 10-12 ounces
- Lead-free, food-safe glaze; safe for microwave and dishwasher
- Due to handcrafting, minor variations and imperfections should be expected; made in the USA
Clay Path Studio in York, Pennsylvania, creates beautiful handcrafted pottery that's not only practical for everyday use but also artful and elegant enough for entertaining and special celebrations. The pottery is lead-free and safe for use in the microwave, oven (with preheating), and dishwasher. As with most handmade wares, slight variations in size, color, and texture, as well as minor imperfections, should be expected and confirm the pottery's artisan roots.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.