Clay Path Studio Handmade Pottery Creamer, Eggplant
- Handcrafted pottery from Clay Path Studio of York, Pennsylvania
- Dimpled sides make for a secure, comfortable grip
- 3.3 x 5.5 inches (DxH), 16-ounce capacity; sizes will vary slightly
- Unglazed bottom with studio logo; matching sugar bowl available separately
- Minor variations and imperfections should be expected; made in the USA
Clay Path Studio in York, Pennsylvania, creates beautiful handcrafted pottery that's not only practical for everyday use but also artful and elegant enough for entertaining and special celebrations. The pottery is lead-free and safe for use in the microwave, oven (with preheating), and dishwasher. As with most handmade wares, slight variations in size, color, and texture, as well as minor imperfections, should be expected and confirm the pottery's artisan roots.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.