Chee-Me-No Jewelry Silver Twig Bird Ring
Chee-Me-No Jewelry is the handmade artistry of Maryland based maker Lisa Cimino. The intriguing company name is the phonetic spelling of her last name. Lisa's inspiration comes from nature--land, sea and sky--and is interpreted in hand carved metals. Each piece begins with bronze or sterling silver which is shaped into delicate, artistically conceived forms. The solid dark areas are a patina that's burnished into the surface. Vermeil pieces feature an overlay of nickel-free gold on silver. Lisa's work is sure to be appreciated by those who cherish the too frequently overlooked beauty of the world around us.
- Sterling silver ring, handmade in Maryland by Lisa Cimino
- Woodlands theme features a sculpted branch
- Embellished with a single bird made of oxidized silver
- Other available pieces from the line include earrings and a cuff bracelet
- 0.7 inches wide, adjustable diameter (gently bend to fit); made in the USA
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.