Charlestowne Porcelaine Alligator Mug, Handmade in the USA
- Handcrafted pottery by Leo and Karin Villaroman of Port Richey, Florida
- Wheel-thrown mug with white gloss glaze; sculpted alligator with stamped basketweave pattern on base
- Approximately 5.2 x 3.2 x 5 inches (LxWxH), 11-oz capacity
- Individually handmade, so minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Lead-free, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher; made in America
Charlestowne Porcelaine features pottery meticulously handcrafted in Port Richey, Florida by Leo and Karin Villaroman. This whimsical mug combines a glossy white glaze with the rustic textures of slab-built clay in the shape of an alligator, oak leaves, and acorns. The detailing extends to even the base, which is stamped with a basketweave pattern. The piece is lead-free, food-safe, and can be placed in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and add to the originality and artisan nature of each object.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.