Charlestowne Porcelaine Cabbage Leaf with Alligator Oval Tray
Charletowne Porcelaine features pottery meticulously handcrafted in Port Richey, Florida by Leo and Karin Villaroman. This intriguing oval tray is slab-built using an impression from a natural cabbage leaf, and the edge is adorned with a sculpted and carved alligator in natural clay, offering a pleasing contrast to the leaf's gloss white glaze. The piece is lead-free, food-safe, and can be placed in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and add to the originality and artisan nature of each object.
- Handcrafted pottery by Leo and Karin Villaroman of Port Richey, Florida
- Cabbage leaf imprint with white gloss glaze; fluted rim embellished with sculpted and carved alligator
- Approximately 13 x 9.5 x 2.5 inches
- Individually handmade, so minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Lead-free, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher; made in America
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.