Charlestown Porcelaine Sea Creatures 2-Quart Lidded Casserole
Charlestowne Porcelain features pottery meticulously handcrafted in Port Richey, Florida by Leo and Karin Villaroman. This dramatic tureen combines a glazed wheel-thrown vessel with the rustic textures of natural clay which has been sculpted and carved in ocean motifs, including shells, sea turtles, fish, and lobsters. The detailing extends to even the base, which is stamped in a basketweave pattern. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and add to the originality and artisan nature of each object.
- Handcrafted pottery by Leo and Karin Villaroman of Port Richey, Florida
- Embellished with ocean motifs, sculpted and carved in natural clay; stamped basketweave pattern on base
- Approximately 8.5 x 8 inches (DxH), including lid, 2-quart capacity
- Gloss white glazed interior; lead-free, food-safe, suitable for microwave, oven, and dishwasher
- Individually handcrafted, so minor variations and imperfections should be expected
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.