C. Yenke Co. Large Barn Owl No. 89
Inspired by his love of animals and the meticulous craftsmanship of bygone eras, Craig Yenke hand fashions figurines that show uncanny personality and realism. Every piece is created completely by hand from start to finish using no forms or pre-made components. The charming creatures are made using paper mache, cotton batting, and other uniquely selected materials, and it takes up to twenty individual steps to complete just one figurine. Many collector's see Craig's work as the heirlooms of tomorrow, and you're sure to be amazed and delighted by his exceptional craftsmanship.
- Impeccably handmade from start to finish by Ohio artist Craig Yenke
- Materials include wire, paper-mache, cotton batting; no forms or pre-made components
- Takes up to 20 steps to complete; each is unique and may vary from photos
- Amazing sense of personality and realism is sure to delight
- 3.6 x 4 x 8.3 inches (WxDxH), made in the USA; includes signed certificate of authenticity
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.