Bolga Elephant Grass Checked Petite Shopper Tote, Handwoven in Ghana, Black/Natural
- Small tote handbag, handwoven by skilled artisans in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana
- Made of thick and durable elephant grass in a black and natural check pattern
- Approximately 18 x 5 x 12 inches (LxWxH), including handles; handles have a 4-inch drop
- Bolga baskets and bags are known for the beauty and durability
- Due to handcrafting, some variations in size and color should be expected
These petite tote handbags are handmade by artisans in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana. Woven from thick elephant grass in a black and natural check pattern, their simple design and durable construction result in a beautifully versatile accessory that will last for years.
If your bag becomes misshapen, lightly moisten it with water (do not saturate), reshape as needed, and allow to air dry. In fact, it's a good idea to mist it now and then to keep it pliable and fresh looking. The bags are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.