Birds at Noon Travel the World 7-inch Shallow Bowl
Ruchi Gupta works in her Virginia-based Birds at Noon studio to create exceptionally unique pottery that blends ethnic motifs with modern flair. The work is completely handmade. She produces her own molds, does all the slip casting, carves and paints every piece and creates her own decals using her pen and ink drawings. This striking shallow bowl features the iconic Taj Mahal with the phrase "Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive" inscribed on the rim. Each bowl is unique, made one at a time, so yours will closely resemble but not necessarily match the photos.
- Handcrafted pottery by Ruchi Gupta; made in the USA
- A blend of contemporary and ethnic styling; subtle carving on bottom
- Interior features a travel theme based on the iconic Taj Mahal
- Each bowl is one-of-a-kind, so some variations should be anticipated
- Approximately 7 x 1.6 inches (DxH); safe for food and dishwasher
We Also Recommend