Birds at Noon House and Garden Sgraffito Udaipur Bowl
Ruchi Gupta works in her Virginia-based Birds at Noon studio to create exceptionally unique pottery that blends ethnic motifs with modern flair. The work is completely handmade. She produces her own molds, does all the slip casting, carves and paints every piece and creates her own decals using her pen and ink drawings. This uniquely shaped bowl is inspired by the architecture of Udaipur, India, and the carved interior is inscribed with the sentiment, "May I have a small house and large garden; and many books, and a few friends, both true." Each bowl is unique, made one at a time, so yours will closely resemble but not necessarily match the photos.
- Handcrafted pottery by Ruchi Gupta; made in the USA
- A blend of contemporary and ethnic styling; carved interior adds depth and texture
- Shape inspired by the architecture of Udaipur, India
- Each bowl is one-of-a-kind, so some variations should be anticipated
- Approximately 8 x 8 x 3.3 inches (LxWxH); safe for food and dishwasher
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.