Birds at Noon Glasses Sgraffito Round Bowl
Ruchi Gupta works in her Virginia-based Birds at Noon studio to create exceptionally unique pottery that blends ethnic motifs with modern flair. The work is completely handmade. She produces her own molds, does all the slip casting, carves and paints every piece and creates her own decals using her pen and ink drawings. This whimsical bowl features a carved and painted interior with the quip, "I was walking down the street wearing glasses when the prescription ran out." Each bowl is unique, made one at a time, so yours will closely resemble but not necessarily match the photos.
- Handcrafted pottery by Ruchi Gupta; made in the USA
- A blend of contemporary and ethnic styling; carved interior adds depth and texture
- Decorated with original graphics
- Each bowl is one-of-a-kind, so some variations should be anticipated
- Approximately 7 x 3.5 inches (DxH); safe for food and dishwasher
We Also Recommend