Birds at Noon Bicycle Asymetrical Ceramic Bowl
Ruchi Gupta works in her Virginia-based Birds at Noon studio to create exceptionally unique pottery that blends ethnic motifs with modern flair. The work is completely handmade. She produces her own molds, does all the slip casting, carves and paints every piece and creates her own decals using her pen and ink drawings. This striking bowl is taller on one side to highlight the intricate interior design which is inscribed with the saying, "Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use." Every bowl is unique, so while yours will resemble the photos, some variations in the patterns and colors should be expected.
- Handcrafted pottery by Ruchi Gupta; made in the USA
- A blend of contemporary and ethnic styling; asymmetrical profile highlights interior graphics
- Exterior pattern is highlighted with carved areas to add depth and texture
- Each bowl is one-of-a-kind, so some variations should be anticipated
- Approximately 8.5 x 7 inches (DxH); safe for food and dishwasher
We Also Recommend