Barbarah Robertson Pottery Heart with Fern Pattern Ring Dish, Set of 2, Vanilla
- HSet of 2 charming heart-shaped trinket dishes, ideal for everything from rings to teabags
- Handmade, slab-built pottery embossed with a nature-inspired fern pattern
- Lead-free, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher
- Due to handcrafting, minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 4 x 3.5 x 1 inches (LxWxH); handmade in the USA
These delightful handmade trinket dishes are perfect for holding a couple of rings, as teabag coasters, or as a simple decorative accent. They're embossed with a peaceful fern pattern and come in a selection of pleasing glazes.
Barbarah Robertson creates handmade kitchen and tableware as well as decorative gift pieces that will bring casual warmth and beauty to your daily routine. Her work is nature-inspired and somewhat rustic with an authentic connection to the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, where she lives and works with her husband, Bruce.
Barbarah's pottery is meant to be used and enjoyed. It's lead-free and safe for the microwave and oven (with preheating). Each piece is individually handcrafted and embellished, so yours will resemble, but not exactly match the samples seen in the photos. Variations and slight imperfections are evidence of the human touch and give the work a sense of personality that distinguishes it from machine-made goods.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.