Barbarah Robertson Pottery Handmade Farmhouse Mug, Honey Caramel and Big Sky Blue
- Artisan pottery, handmade in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
- Round belly mug with striped, rustic farmhouse glaze
- Approximately 5.5 x 3.7 x 4.3 inches (LxWxH), 14-oz. capacity; lead-free
- Safe for microwave and dishwasher
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
Barbarah Robertson creates handmade kitchen and tableware as well as decorative gift pieces that will bring casual warmth and beauty to your daily routine. Her work is nature-inspired and somewhat rustic with an authentic connection to the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, where she lives and works with her husband, Bruce.
Barbarah's pottery is meant to be used and enjoyed. It's lead-free and safe for the microwave and oven (with preheating). Each piece is individually handcrafted and embellished, so yours will resemble, but not exactly match the samples seen in the photos. Variations and slight imperfections are evidence of the human touch and give the work a sense of personality that distinguishes it from machine-made goods.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.