A Cowboy's Daughter Art Glass Dragonfly Sculpture, Blue
Barbara Allen Dillon, a Wyoming native, resides in Big Sky, Montana and maintains A Cowboy's Daughter glass studio in a renovated 1904 log cabin. Located in the scenic Gallatin Canyon, the cabin is situated in the historical location of the first stage coach stop transporting travelers from Bozeman to Yellowstone, our nation's first National Park. Inspired by the rivers and peaks of her surroundings, her intricate and detailed creations reflect the skill she's acquired from nearly 30 years of experience in flame working glass.
Barbara's pieces are collected nationwide, and in 1996, she was selected as one of the National Artists to adorn the White House Christmas tree. In her work, you'll find rich colors and textures, graceful, authentic lines, and occasional sparkling flourishes of dichroic glass. Each sculpture is individually handcrafted, so variations should be expected and add to the collectible nature of the work.
- Flame worked glass sculpture by Montana artist Barbara Allen Dillon
- Striking design with graceful lines, textures, and sparkling flourishes
- Perfect for collectors of insects and artisan glass
- Due to handcrafting, each is one-of-a-kind and will vary from photos
- Approximately 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.2 inches (LxWxH); made in the USA