AshenWren Ceramics Yarn Bowl with Floral Slip Trailing
- Handcrafted ceramic pottery by Virginia maker Ashley Tennent
- Elegant slip trailed pattern with hand-painted accents (patterns will vary)
- Feed yarn through the gentle spiral or one of the two holes
- Individually handcrafted, so minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- 5.5 x 3 inches (DxH); made in the USA of white stoneware with lead-free glaze
AshenWren Ceramics is the work of Ashley Tennent, a young potter from Clifton, Virginia. She works with mid-fire stoneware and porcelain to create pieces that are elegantly functional, making extensive use of slip trailing to create beautiful geometric patterns that are unique to each piece. The glazes are lead-free, so they're safe for use with food, and the pottery can go in both the microwave and dishwasher.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.