AshenWren Ceramics American Handcrafted Sponge Holder
- Artisan pottery, handcrafted in Virginia by Ashley Tennant
- Elegant slip trailed floral pattern with hand-painted accents; each is unique and patterns will vary slightly
- Also functions as a spoon holder; lead-free, food-safe
- Individually handcrafted, so minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 4-1/2 x 3 inches (DxH); safe for microwave and dishwasher
AshenWren Ceramics is the work of Ashley Tennent, a young potter from Clifton, Virginia. She works with mid-fire stoneware and porcelain to create pieces which are elegantly functional, making extensive use of intricate slip trailing to create beautiful floral and geometric patterns that are unique to each piece. The pottery is lead-free, food-safe, and suitable for the oven (with gradual preheating), microwave, and dishwasher.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.