AshenWren Ceramics Small Tiered Jewelry Holder
AshenWren Ceramics is the work of Ashley Tennent, a young potter from Clifton, Virginia. She works with mid-fire stoneware and porcelain to create pieces which are elegantly functional, making extensive use of slip trailing to create beautiful geometric patterns which are unique to each piece. The glazes are lead-free, so they're safe for use with food, and the pottery can go in both the microwave and dishwasher.
- Handcrafted ceramic pottery by Virginia maker Ashley Tennent
- Elegant slip trailed patterns with hand-painted accents (patterns will vary)
- Tiered design holds rings, earrings, and other small jewelry
- Individually handcrafted, so minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 5" x 3" (DxH); made in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.