Ariaglass 4-Piece Art Glass Serving Bowl Set, Red
Ariaglass is the work of California artist Jamie Stehula. Jamie is a classically trained vocalist who spent her career singing arias and now creates pieces of glass art that sing with color and design. Her creative process begins with sheets of colored glass which are cut into the desired shapes, arranged in layers and placed in her kiln. Fifteen hours and 1480 degrees later, a piece of fused glass is born. To give the glass shape, it's placed over a mold and returned to the kiln, a process called slumping which takes approximately 9 hours at up to 1260 degrees. The finished products have the dynamics and flow of a finely crafted musical composition which are sure to enliven your home decor.
- Fused glass serving set by California artist Jamie Stehula
- High contrast colors accented with sparkling dichroic bling
- 4-piece set includes 4 small bowls and metal stand
- Bowls are 4.5 x 4.5 x 1 inches; overall size 17 x 7.5 x 2.5
- Food-safe, hand wash; made in the USA and signed by the artist