Anthony Stoneware Pine Branch Pocket Vase Utensil Crock
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln which they designed and built. Please note that glaze colors and textures will vary. For this reason, while your piece will be in the color family you select, a match with the photos can't be guaranteed. These variations are what make each piece unique and confirm the artisan nature of the work.
- Artisan pottery, handmade in the USA; slab construction in a narrow, pocket design
- Raw exterior with carved and painted pine branch on both sides; glazed interior
- Approximately 10.5 x 5 x 7.5 inches (sizes may vary slightly)
- Sits close to the wall, ideal for kitchen utensils; also makes a unique vase or planter
- Lead-free; individually handcrafted, so some variations should be expected
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.