Anthony Stoneware French Butter Keeper
The intriguing design of Anthony Stoneware's French Butter Keeper has an ancient, somewhat primitive feel and looks surprisingly at home in both traditional and contemporary settings. A similarly styled honey pot is also available, and the two make a striking presentation on the counter or dining table. Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln which they designed and built.
- Artisan pottery, handmade in the mountains of North Carolina
- Lead-free glaze, available in a variety of colors; microwave and dishwasher safe
- Pack softened butter in dish under lid, fill base 1/3 full with water
- Invert lid and place on base; water rises against butter to create an airtight seal
- 5 x 3.25 inches (DxH), 1/2-cup capacity; glaze color and size may vary somewhat
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.