Anthony Stoneware Branch Motif Bird House
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln which they designed and built. The result is beautiful vessels for serving, decorating and birding which will add distinction to your home and garden.
- Handmade, winter-proof artisan pottery, with branch-themed embellishment
- Available in a selection of beautiful lead-free glazes; pre-installed hanging wire with loop
- 5 x 7 inches (DxH), opening is 1.25 in. in diameter; made in the USA
- Ventilation holes on top and bottom; cleaning hole with rubber stopper in base
- Due to handcrafting, size and glaze color will vary
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.