Anthony Stoneware 12-inch Centerpiece Bowl
This large bowl, with its custom glaze and textured rim, makes a striking statement in both modern and traditional settings. Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own custom glazes, but they also fire the pottery in a gas kiln which they designed and built. Carved and sculpted rims are prevalent and have become the signature design element of their work.
- Handmade, food-safe artisan pottery for serving or decorative display
- Beautiful custom glazing with signature sculpted accents on the rim
- Thrown base adds height and elegant profile
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 12" x 5.5" (DxH); made in the USA
We Also Recommend