Ansel Beck Pottery Garlic Keeper Jar
- Beautifully functional artisan pottery, handmade in the USA
- Lead-free glaze, inspired by colors of the Pacific Northwest; dishwasher-safe
- Jar with vent holes creates dark environment with air circulation, ideal for keeping garlic fresh
- Each is a one-of-a-kind creation, so variations should be expected
- Approximately 4 x 4 inches (DxH), sizes and shapes will vary somewhat
Ansel Beck creates functional art with a distinctive style. His unique glazes are the result of multiple techniques, including brushing, pouring, and spraying, that interact with the surface of the clay through the magic of firing. There's a conscious effort to create textures for the hand and the eye to appreciate. Ansel lives in the Pacific Northwest and is inspired by the colors of the ocean, western sunsets, and redwood forests. His work is lead-free, food-safe, and can be used in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. His style is spontaneous in nature, so each piece is unique. Yours will resemble but not exactly match the examples shown in the photos.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.