Ansel Beck Pottery 4.5-inch Small Bowl
Ansel Beck is a young potter who shows exceptional promise in the creation of functional art with a recognizable style. His unique glazes are the result of multiple techniques, including brush work, pouring and spraying, and they play on the surface texture of the clay through the magic of firing. His desire is to produce stylized art balanced by recognizable form, and there's a conscious process of creating textures for the hand and the eye to appreciate. Living in the Great Northwest, Ansel is inspired by the colors of the sunsets, the ocean and the redwood forests, which are rich in warm and cool tones. The work is lead-free, food-safe and can be used in the microwave, oven and dishwasher.
- Beautiful and functional artisan pottery, handmade in the USA
- Unique glazing, inspired by the natural beauty of America's Great Northwest
- Food-safe, lead-free, safe for microwave, oven and dishwasher
- Each is a one-of-a-kind creation, so variations should be expected
- 4.5 x 3.25 inches (DxH), size may vary
We Also Recommend