Ansel Beck Pottery 4.5-inch Small Bowl
- Beautiful and functional artisan pottery, handmade in the USA
- Unique glazing, inspired by the natural beauty of America's Great Northwest
- Food-safe, lead-free, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher
- Each is a one-of-a-kind creation, so variations should be expected
- 4.5 x 3.25 inches (DxH), size may vary
Ansel Beck is a young potter who shows exceptional promise in the creation of functional art with a recognizable style. His unique glazes are the result of multiple techniques, including brushwork, pouring, and spraying, and they play on the surface texture of the clay through the magic of firing. His desire is to produce stylized art balanced by recognizable form, and there's a conscious process of creating textures for the hand and the eye to appreciate. Living in the Great Northwest, Ansel is inspired by the colors of the sunsets, the ocean, and the redwood forests, which are rich in warm and cool tones. The work is lead-free, food-safe, and can be used in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.