All Across Africa Handwoven Raffia Vase, Heathered Black and Ivory
Craftswomen in Uganda use timeless artisan techniques to weave beautifully functional objects which are rich in African heritage. Their work gives them the dignity of providing electricity, clothes, food, and health insurance for their families. All Across Africa, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, has curated the work of these talented women, giving you the opportunity to create a stunning collection of diverse weave patterns held together by their beautiful designer colorways. The collection includes baskets, trivets, vases, and other home accessories.
- Raffia fibers and sweet grass, intricately woven by master Ugandan craftswomen
- Ideal for dried flowers or as a utensil crock in the kitchen
- Approximately 7 x 7 inches (DxH); due to handcrafting, sizes will vary
- Tightly woven construction; organic dyes
- Made in Uganda; for dry use only, do not immerse, wipe clean
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.