All Across Africa Handwoven Planter Basket, Earth Red
Craftswomen in Rwanda use timeless artisan techniques to weave dyed sisal fibers and sweet grass to create one-of-a-kind pieces rich in African heritage. Their work gives them the dignity of providing electricity, clothes, food, and health insurance for their families. All Across Africa, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, has curated the work of these talented women, giving you the opportunity to create a stunning collection of diverse weave patterns held together by their beautiful designer colorways. The collection includes baskets, trivets, vases, and other home accessories.
- Round planter basket, expertly woven by Rwandan craftswomen
- Tightly woven, sturdy construction made of grass and dyed sisal
- Approximately 7.5 x 6 inches (DxH); due to handcrafting, sizes will vary
- Not for planting directly, use with a liner; also makes a beautiful utensil holder
- Patterns may vary somewhat; All Across Africa is a member of the Fair Trade Federation
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.