All Across Africa Handwoven Oval Bread Basket, Earth Red
Craftswomen in Rwanda use timeless artisan techniques to weave dyed sisal fibers and sweet grass to create one-of-a-kind pieces rich in African heritage. Their work gives them the dignity of providing electricity, clothes, food, and health insurance for their families. All Across Africa, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, has curated the work of these talented women, giving you the opportunity to create a stunning collection of diverse weave patterns held together by their beautiful designer colorways. The collection includes baskets, trivets, vases, and other home accessories.
- Oval bread basket, expertly woven by Rwandan craftswomen
- Tightly woven, sturdy construction made of grass and dyed sisal
- Not just for bread, use for storage throughout the home
- Hanging loop for wall display; 11 x 7 x 3 inches (LxWxH), wipe clean
- Sizes and patterns may vary slightly; All Across Africa is a member of the Fair Trade Federation
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.