All Across Africa Handwoven Gorilla Trivet, Teal/Multi
Craftswomen in Rwanda use timeless artisan techniques to weave dyed sisal fibers and sweet grass to create one-of-a-kind pieces rich in African heritage. Their work gives them the dignity of providing electricity, clothes, food, and health insurance for their families.
- Round trivet, expertly woven by Rwandan craftswomen
- Tightly woven, rigid construction made of grass and dyed sisal
- Hanging loop on back allows for use as wall decor
- 9.5 inches in diameter, wipe clean; slight variations in size, color, and pattern should be expected
- All Across Africa is a member of the Fair Trade Federation
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.