All Across Africa Handwoven 17-inch Banana Fiber Platter
Craftswomen in Uganda use timeless artisan techniques to weave raffia, sweet grass, and banana fiber to create one-of-a-kind pieces rich in African heritage. Their work gives them the dignity of providing electricity, clothes, food, and health insurance for their families. All Across Africa, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, has curated the work of these talented women, giving you the opportunity to create a stunning collection of diverse weave patterns held together by their beautiful designer colorways. The collection includes baskets, trivets, vases, and other home accessories.
- Large round tray, expertly woven by Ugandan craftswomen
- Tightly woven, sturdy construction made of raffia, sweet grass, and banana fiber
- Includes hanging loop for wall display; approximately 17 x 1.5 inches
- Primarily for decoration, but safe for use with dry foods
- Sizes may vary slightly; All Across Africa is a member of the Fair Trade Federation
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.