All Across Africa Handwoven 14-inch Hope Basket, Green and Yellow
Craftswomen in Rwanda use timeless artisan techniques to weave dyed sisal fibers and sweet grass to create one-of-a-kind pieces rich in African heritage. Their work gives them the dignity of providing electricity, clothes, food, and health insurance for their families. All Across Africa, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, has curated the work of these talented women, giving you the opportunity to create a stunning collection of diverse weave patterns held together by their beautiful designer colorways. The collection includes baskets, trivets, vases, and other home accessories.
- Extra large round basket, expertly woven by Rwandan craftswomen
- Made of grass and dyed sisal; approximately 14 x 4 inches (DxH), sizes will vary
- Available in an array of patterns and colorways
- Includes hanging loop for wall display; wipe clean
- Patterns may vary slightly; All Across Africa is a member of the Fair Trade Federation
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.