All Across Africa Handwoven 12-inch Raffia Basket, Heathered Indigo and Ivory
Craftswomen in Uganda use timeless artisan techniques to weave dyed raffia fibers and sweet grass to create one-of-a-kind pieces rich in African heritage. Their work gives them the dignity of providing electricity, clothes, food, and health insurance for their families. All Across Africa, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, has curated the work of these talented women, giving you the opportunity to create a stunning collection of diverse weave patterns held together by their beautiful designer colorways. The collection includes baskets, trivets, vases, and other home accessories.
- Round basket, expertly woven by Ugandan craftswomen
- Tightly woven, sturdy construction made of raffia with organic dyes
- Includes hanging loop for wall display; approximately 12 x 2.5 inches
- Perfect as a fruit or centerpiece bowl; safe for dry foods, wipe clean, do not immerse
- Sizes may vary slightly; All Across Africa is a member of the Fair Trade Federation
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.