All Across Africa Handwoven 12-inch Hope Basket, Sun
Craftswomen in Rwanda use timeless artisan techniques to weave dyed sisal fibers and sweet grass to create one-of-a-kind pieces rich in African heritage. Their work gives them the dignity of providing electricity, clothes, food, and health insurance for their families. All Across Africa, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, has curated the work of these talented women, giving you the opportunity to create a stunning collection of diverse weave patterns held together by their beautiful designer colorways. The collection includes baskets, trivets, vases, and other home accessories.
- Round basket, expertly woven in a traditional hope pattern by Rwandan craftswomen
- Tightly woven, sturdy construction made of grass and dyed sisal
- Approximately 12 x 3.25 inches (DxH); includes hanging loop for wall display
- Perfect as a fruit or centerpiece bowl; sizes and patterns will vary slightly
- Wipe clean; All Across Africa is a member of the Fair Trade Federation
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.