African Fair Trade Handwoven Tweed 14-inch Round Placemat, Set of 6
The natural appearance of native grasses is enhanced with contrasting shades in a tweed pattern that will bring classic appeal to your summer tablescape. Gone Rural Swaziland, a member of The World Fair Trade Organization, provides home-based employment for talented Swazi women as well as funding for scholarships and access to clean drinking water.
- Handmade placemats woven in a tweed pattern for classic good looks
- Handwoven by talented Swazi women from indigenous lutindzi grass
- Approximately 14 inches in diameter
- Due to handcrafting, some variations in size, color, and pattern should be expected
- Coordinated baskets and coasters also available
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.