African Fair Trade Handwoven Trivet, Candy
- Colorful trivet, handwoven in a dramatic starburst pattern
- Made of natural grasses dyed in shades of brown, orange, green, magenta, and white
- Individually handmade, so yours will resemble but not exactly match the photo
- Part of a program providing home-based, sustainable work for 760 Swazi women
- Approximately 8 x 0.2 inches (DxH); handmade in Swaziland
These colorful trivets are handwoven in Swaziland from indigenous and renewable grasses. Matching baskets are also available. Gone Rural Swaziland, a member of The World Fair Trade Organization, provides home-based employment for 760 talented Swazi women as well as education scholarships and access to clean drinking water.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.