African Fair Trade Handwoven Trivet, Sand Dune
These colorful trivets are handwoven in Swaziland from indigenous and renewable grasses. Matching baskets are also available. Gone Rural Swaziland, a member of The World Fair Trade Organization, provides home-based employment for 760 talented Swazi women as well as education scholarships and access to clean drinking water.
- Colorful trivet, handwoven in a dramatic starburst pattern
- Made of natural grasses dyed in shades of aqua, purple, and white
- Part of a program providing home-based, sustainable work for 760 Swazi women
- Due to handcrafting, minor variations in color, pattern and size should be expected
- Approximately 8 x 0.2 inches (DxH); handmade in Swaziland
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.