African Fair Trade Handwoven Raffia Basket, Small, Cream with Black Swirls
- Round basket, handwoven in Uganda; approximately 10 x 2.5 inches
- Made from banana stalks wrapped in natural and dyed raffia
- Ideal for serving bread or as a decorative wall hanging (includes loop hanger)
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
- Handcrafted, so some variations in color, size, and pattern should be expected
Talented weavers in Uganda handcraft these wonderful baskets from banana stalks wrapped in natural and dyed raffia. The beautiful swirling branch pattern and neutral palette make them a desirable piece of functional art for any room of the home. The baskets are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.