African Fair Trade Handwoven Raffia Basket, Small, Black/Cream
- Small round basket, expertly handwoven in Burundi, East Africa
- Shades of black and cream; approximately 10 x 2.2 inches (DxH)
- For table or wall display (hanging loop included)
- Individually handcrafted, so variations in color, pattern, and size should be expected
- Imported by Bridge for Africa, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
Raffia baskets handcrafted by talented weavers have become an iconic symbol of African culture. These beautiful designs are imported by Bridge for Africa, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting self-sufficiency and the dignity of work in rural African communities. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, they are committed to fair wages, safe working conditions, and long-term relationships built on mutual respect.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.