African Fair Trade Handwoven Raffia Basket, Green and Teal, Small
- Colorful round basket, handwoven in Uganda; approximately 10 x 3 inches
- Made from banana stalks wrapped in strips of dyed raffia
- Ideal for serving bread or as a decorative wall hanging (includes loop hanger)
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
- Handcrafted, so some variations in color, size, and pattern should be expected
Talented weavers in Uganda create these wonderful baskets from banana stalks wrapped in natural and dyed raffia. Whether displayed on the wall or put to use on the tabletop, each handmade basket serves beautifully. The baskets are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.