African Fair Trade Hand Woven Coasters in a Basket, Set of 6, Turquoise
This handmade coaster set highlights the natural appearance of native grasses with a band of color at the rim for a look that's at home in both contemporary and traditional settings. Matching placemats and serving baskets are also available. Gone Rural Swaziland, a member of The World Fair Trade Organization, provides home-based employment for 760 talented Swazi women as well as education scholarships and access to clean drinking water.
- Set of 6 coasters store neatly in a lidded basket
- Hand woven by talented Swazi women from indigenous lutindzi grass
- Matching placemats and serving baskets are also available
- Due to handcrafting, minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Coasters are 4" in diameter, basket is 5" x 2.5" (DxH)