African Fair Trade Hand Woven 8-inch Bread Basket
The natural appearance of native grasses is enhanced with a band of color at the rim for a look that's at home in both contemporary and traditional settings. Gone Rural Swaziland, a member of The World Fair Trade Organization, provides home-based employment for 760 talented Swazi women as well as education scholarships and access to clean drinking water.
- Simply elegant round basket with a pop of color around the rim
- Handwoven from indigenous grasses, ideal as a bread basket or for storage
- Part of a program providing home-based, sustainable work for 760 Swazi women
- Due to handcrafting, minor variations should be expected
- Approximately 8 x 3 inches (DxH); handmade in Swaziland
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.