African Fair Trade Hand Woven 8.5-inch Check Rim Basket
Cone-shaped basket is handmade from natural indigenous grasses and accented at the rim with a pop of color in a check pattern. Gone Rural Swaziland, a member of The World Fair Trade Organization, provides home-based employment for 760 talented Swazi women as well as education scholarships and access to clean drinking water.
- Graceful cone-shaped basket enhanced with turquoise check accents along the rim
- Hand woven from indigenous grasses; equally functional for serving or storage
- Part of a program providing home-based, sustainable work for 760 Swazi women
- Due to handcrafting, minor variations should be expected
- Approximately 8.5" x 3.25" (DxH); handmade in Swaziland
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.