African Fair Trade Hand Woven 14-inch Round Placemats, Set of 4
The natural appearance of native grasses is enhanced with a band of color for a look that's at home in both contemporary and traditional settings. Gone Rural Swaziland, a member of The World Fair Trade Organization, provides home-based employment for 760 talented Swazi women as well as education scholarships and access to clean drinking water.
- Meticulously hand woven placemats with a wide band of color
- Hand woven by talented Swazi women from indigenous lutindzi grass
- Matching serving baskets and coasters also available
- Due to handcrafting, minor variations should be expected
- Approximately 14" x 0.3" (DxH); handmade in Swaziland
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.