African Fair Trade Hand Woven 12-inch Basket, Rainbow
These colorful baskets are hand woven in Swaziland from indigenous and renewable grasses. They're wonderful for serving bread or beautifully displayed as a centerpiece bowl. Gone Rural Swaziland, a member of The World Fair Trade Organization, provides home-based employment for 760 talented Swazi women as well as education scholarships and access to clean drinking water.
- Colorful basket, hand woven in a dramatic starburst pattern
- Made of natural grasses dyed in shades of purple, yellow, fuschia, aqua and green
- Part of a program providing home-based, sustainable work for 760 Swazi women
- Due to handcrafting, minor variations in color, pattern and size should be expected
- Approximately 12 x 4 inches (DxH); handmade in Swaziland
We Also Recommend