African Fair Trade Handwoven Basket, Rainbow
These colorful baskets are hand woven in Swaziland from indigenous and renewable grasses. They're wonderful for serving bread or beautifully displayed as a centerpiece bowl. Gone Rural Swaziland, a member of The World Fair Trade Organization, provides home-based employment for 760 talented Swazi women as well as education scholarships and access to clean drinking water.
- Colorful basket, handwoven in a dramatic starburst pattern; available in 2 sizes
- Made of natural grasses dyed in shades of purple, yellow, fuschia, aqua and green
- Part of a program providing home-based, sustainable work for 760 Swazi women
- Due to handcrafting, minor variations in color, pattern and size should be expected
- Large 12 x 4 inches, small 8.5 x 3 inches (DxH); handmade in Swaziland
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.