African Fair Trade 16-inch Round Centerpiece Basket, White
Wolof women in rural Senegal craft beautiful baskets from cattail stalks and long strips of plastic salvaged from the production of plastic mats. Traditionally, such baskets were used to winnow grain and store food and other articles in the home, but modern synthetic materials update the baskets with eye-catching pops of color.
- Low round basket, handwoven in Senegal
- Made from cattail stalks and strips of recycled plastic
- 16 x 3.2 inches (DxH), sizes are approximate and will vary
- Makes a wonderful centerpiece bowl
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.