African Fair Trade 15-inch Beaded Giraffe Figurine
These whimsical figurines are handcrafted in the heart of KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. The skeleton is formed from flexible wire then adorned with glass beads in a rainbow of colors. Each piece reflects the maker's inspiration of the moment, so some variations in color and shape should be anticipated.
Bridge for Africa, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is a well-established and respected provider of fine contemporary crafts to the American market. They pay their artist partners a living wage, promote sustainable development in Africa, and educate consumers in the U.S. about the benefits of Fair Trade as a method to fight poverty in the developing world. Your purchase of a Bridge for Africa product will bring authentic beauty to your home while advancing hope for future generations of African artisans.
- Whimsical wire sculpture clad with glass beads in an array of colors
- Individually handcrafted, so yours will resemble but not exactly match the photos
- Approximately 5 x 3.5 x 15 inches (LxWxH); sizes will vary slightly
- Handmade in KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
- Imported by Bridge for Africa, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.