African Fair Trade 12-inch Handwoven Basket, Green/Natural
- Decorative basket, handwoven in Kenya and Uganda; approximately 12 x 3.75 inches
- Made from strips of dyed raffia palm and natural plant stalks; includes a hanging loop
- Ideal as a bread or fruit basket or as a decorative accessory throughout the home
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
- Individually handmade, so some variations in color and pattern should be expected
Talented weavers in Kenya and Uganda hand weave these beautiful baskets from strips of dyed raffia palm and plant stalks. They're excellent for serving bread, as a centerpiece bowl, or a decorative wall accent. The baskets are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.